Monday, August 9, 2010

Chicken noodle soup

I spent the last hour de boning the chicken for the chicken noodle soup I made for tonights dinner. It's a delicious dinner for the man I love, who is sick with some sort of cough and stuffy nose. anyways, as I ate this delicious soup, I thought to myself, why do I question my cooking? will it be good to others, does it have too many noodles, not enough carrots? Who cares, if I think it's delicious, then it is, I don't have some weird disese that makes me taste different than most. My soup is delicious, and so is everything I make, dang it.... Then it occured to me, I haven't taken one cooking class in the last 6 weeks. not one. but, I have cooked everyday. I've made a killer batch of chili verde. A most delicous chili. lots of batches of cookies. Contributed wonderfully to pot lucks and family get togethers. So, I have spent a lot of time cooking. I can't deny it, it's what I love to do, and I will continue to do it, for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment