Monday, August 16, 2010

Final Thoughts

What a wonderful company I work for to have the last 6 weeks off. I think I've said that before. You know, today, Stefan said "it's not very often you miss your supervisor when their gone and you're excited when they get back"
this is truly a great company.
My final thoughts on my 6 weeks of vacation are that I don't have to stop having fun just becuase I work. My life doesn't stop because I have a job, especially becuase I work at Xango. I enjoy life, I enjoy my work, I enjoy my family and that doesn't have to stop. this vacation has given me a new outlook on life. It's ok to enjoy life, every aspect of it, no matter what I'm doing or when I'm doing it, just enjoy it, it's OK.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back, and what a great post! Man, I need a sabbatical or something to get a better outlook on life. You inspire me, Brea!

    ReplyDelete