Monday, August 2, 2010

running some more

here's what sucks, the running store website said that the oreintation was at 9:00am on Saturday, so we went, and waited and waited. Nobody showed. so, i double checked the website and it said 9am, sat the 31st of July. So, i called. They had no idea what I was talking about but they thought the 10K training had already started. If that's the case, then runners would have been at the store by 9am becuase they meet on Saturday mornings at 8. They said they would give my number to the owner of the store to call me. I can't imagine he would tell me it's too late, they're really excited when people like to run, and they pride themselves in customer service. I'm still a little nervous. Still, I'm running about 3 miles about 2 to 3 times a week. I could be doing better. and i will!!

1 comment:

  1. Brea! I am still so proud of you for even running 3 miles 2-3 times a week. What an accomplishment. Your dedication, and drive amaze me!

    ReplyDelete