Saturday, July 17, 2010

Best Husband ever

On Thursday I didn't sleep well and woke up with a stuffy runny nose and not feeling very well at all. Katie woke us up right before 7am, I was not ready to get up. I went and sat on the couch and my wonderful husband said "I'll stay home and take care of you, go back to bed." I was like, hells yea. I went back to bed and slept until 10. Thanks babe, I have the best husband in the world. He really looks out for me.
Today he rode his motorcycle to Farmington to go camping and 4 wheelin' up the canyon with his friend Dan from work. He'll have an awesome time. I'm pretty proud of myself, I made them poor boy meals (foil dinners with hamburger, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic), chocolate chip cookies, muffins (which turned out awesome, they had like a creme brule crust on the outside)and crap dip. There's nothing worse than camping with no food.
Yep, couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment