Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Visit from my old friends

Yesterday, while laying arround the house while the kids played in another really really cool fort I build I got a call from Shannon, She asked what I was doing and then the door bell rang. I said, weird, someone's at my door and they wouldn't stop ringing the bell, I said, Shannon, is that you at my door, of course being the silly person she is, she said no.
but, when I answered the door, it was her, Erik and V. oh, how I miss V. They brought me a poster that had my team's congrats on it and lots of others from the call center. It was sooo cool, it was one of those posters that had candy bars throughout it saying something. this one said "Brea, milky Way to Skore on your Take 5K. Even though there were some Rocky Roads along the way, you make us want to sing a Symphony of Almond Joy for your success. You bring a bar o honeyto your team and to XanGo. You're a lifesaver, love your Norwegian, finnish, and swedish fish." We had so much fun visiting, Katie really enjoyed Erik, and he enjoyed her too. Ethan warmed right up too. What a wonderful suprise. On a more serious note, when they left, I stared at my poster and had a moment of happy cries. I really really know what it's like to be treated unfair, or to be hurt by people who you think are your friends. It's really hard to be around people that are mean to others. That experience has taught me to appreciate the friends that I do have, and the team support I have and the love and appreciation and support and honest true friendship I have with my friends at XanGo. There will never be enough words for me to express how filled my heart is with gratitude. Thank you

2 comments: