Wednesday, July 14, 2010

broke my toe, pretty sure

So, the other day, Monday,I went to Winco with the kids. spent $99 and got whatever I wanted. I was soooo excited while putting the groceries away that I stubbed my toe on the cart as it began rolling away. I don't think I said any bad words, but who knows, maybe that's why Katie said "son of a @#$*" I think that's what she said, but I'm not 100% sure. I ignored it and she hasn't said it since. I could be wrong, I'm usually pretty good at not using swear words arround the kids when I get hurt. Anyways, back to the story, when I looked down, my pinky toe was kind of crooked and swollen. I said, well, I broke it. Now, today, on the 3rd day, it looks worse than ever, really blue and purple, and the bruising goes up my foot. Needless to say, I cannot run on this sore swollen purple pinky toe. I will tomorrow though, it's not that bad, I don't think. It was funny becuase yesterday Mackenzie sent me a texted. I told her about my toe and she said "why did you kick a cart?" I said, "cuz I'm on vacation, if I want to kick carts, then I'll kick carts". she just said I miss you, she's one of the few people that get my sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment