Friday, July 2, 2010

Last Day

Today is my last day for the next 6 weeks, did I mention I have the next 6 weeks off? Ben made cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting, Jeff brought me some halibut that he caught in Alaska.
My team has told me how much they are going to miss me (I'm going to miss them too)
You don't realize how fortunate you are until you haven't had fortune. My fortune here at XanGo is this team. It feels so good to be accepted, apreciated, respected, cared about and missed. I've only been with this team a month and they've already made me feel like I'm part of a real team, who supports each other and makes each other look good, that's the real definition of a team "Going out of your way to make each other look good" that's from the pickle video. Most of you know what I'm talking about.
Here's to a nice summer filled with fun in the sun with my beautiful children and awesome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment