Saturday, July 17, 2010

XanGo's summer party!!

Yea, I work for the best company ever!!!!
I love it, they rent out 7 Peaks for us, feed us dinner, pay for a snack for everyone and still give out kick ass prizes.
Of course Shannon and I were the most excited people at the entire party. I knew they would call my name. I just knew it this time... you know, people would say that I win all the time. this used to be true, but I really haven't won for like 3 years.
Anyways, they called my name, happy, excited, screaming me went up there, popped my balloon and won $200 to Snowbird, there's my anniversary this year, or I could use it to stay up there when I do my 10K for Octoberfest. So many options. When I went back to my family, Katie was really upset that I had popped my balloon, she wanted it. So, Nathan promised her a balloon if she would stop crying and be a good girl. She was a pretty good girl, so, on the way home, we stopped at Smith's and got her a balloon. I stayed in the car with the sleeping baby, it was 10:30pm. It was the sweetest site to see a grown man holding a big princess balloon in one hand and a beautiful girl in the other. wish I had a camera for that one.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we both won something! I had a feeling this would be my year to FINALLY get my name called, and it was!!! Snowbird will be awesome!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete